Thursday, September 10, 2009
I was bored one day laying on the couch watching a movie. when I heard the door bell ring, I jumped up and ran to the door. this lady at the door was trying to tell me something then I realized she was deaf. she was trying to tell me to read the note she had. it said hello I’m a deaf mother and I have four kids. I got laid of my job as a client had language teacher and I am having trouble finding another job. so I made these wonderful alphabet practice card. they are only $10.00. so I gave her back the card and bought 2 cards. then I realized that instead of complaining she is figuring out a way to make a living. that day I couldn’t even eat wondering how her kids would be right now if they had no food and I’m her with plenty of it. I sat there an thought for two hours what could I do, a child with so much. a food bank was already out there. then I thought hey what if I put out boxes in schools and in shops for people who would just walk buy and through some change. then give it to a charity or home who couldn’t support there family because of any kind of problem. I call it hhmak (help helpless mothers and kids).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment